Windpower

I hear that windpower can provide about 20 percent of our electrical needs. That means something else must provide the remaining 80 percent.

Assuming that the something else exists, maybe we should spend time and money on it instead of windmills.

It might be easier getting to 100 percent by starting at 80 percent than trying to grow 20 percent to something useful.

Explore posts in the same categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: